Corsicana High School Student Media News Site

CHS Student Connection

CHS Student Connection

CHS Student Connection

Corsicana Track

Corsicana+Track

The Corsicana track team, fueled by determination and teamwork, has been dominating other teams in the area.

About the Contributor
Landin Irvin
Landin Irvin, AVTECH Staff 2
Landin Irvin is a Junior student. He started AVTech as a sophomore and is continuing to pursue his dreams, by learning more about editing. He is heavily involved in changing the culture around Corsicana High School. He has many opportunities to do so, since he has recently joined the Corsicana High School Football program. By being in this position, he has high hopes by being as active as possible and interacting with others, such as teammates, friends, coaches, and teachers. By following in his dads' footsteps, he would like to have his own business(es) one day. A business that can customize drag racing cars. Landin Irvin is such a caring individual who will always aim to be the better version of himself, not just for himself, but for the people who he chooses to surround himself with. He's one to count on, because he is a kind-spirited, positive, team player. Everyone dreads of teaming up with a person like Junior star student, Landin Irvin. His advice to young adolescents that are troubled with finding a set career pathway is, "Take your time and don't rush it. It'll get better once you get the hang of things. You're the key to the world's future. BE THE CHANGE".